Casual (As Needed) Opening Available
- Medical Assistant with current RMA/CMA certification (or ability to obtain RMA or CMA within 3-months of hire)
- Or current LPN or Paramedic License in Michigan
- Current BLS Certification
- Assist in fast paced Urgent Care Center
- Skills and knowledge related to patient care and procedures
- Experience in a physicians office, clinic or urgent care center preferred
- Must have computer skills and excellent customer service skills
- Efficient and effective in dealing with a variety of clients
- Weekends and holidays required.
North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.