Job title: Brand Marketing Associate II - Nutrition
Department / Division: Nutrition Marketing / Marketing
Salary Grade: EXA 14
Salary Range $65,012 - $84,133 (MI)
$70,328 - $91,012 (CA)
Location: Ada, MI OR Buena Park, CA (Hybrid)
NOTE: We are open for this role to be based in either Buena Park, CA or Ada, MI
What We’re Looking For:
Looking for a thrilling opportunity to showcase your exceptional marketing skills and drive growth for the #1 supplement brand in the world? We are looking for a Brand Marketing Associate II on our Global Nutrition Brand Management team. As a key member of our marketing team, you'll be instrumental in supporting exciting projects and initiatives that will boost Nutrilite sales.
You will be working in the Daily Nutrition category, partnering with teams to develop and commercialize new singles, botanicals, and herbal supplements based on consumer insights and your upline’s portfolio strategy. You will work to bring fresh ideas to these categories, in addition to supporting business sustaining work. (Business sustaining work includes packaging and product ingredient changes due to new regulations / requirements, expansion of existing products into new markets, and commercial innovations leveraging existing SKUs.).
Your work will help us to understand consumer needs and ABO business drivers, helping to define product concepts and test these concepts in market research. Working with our global partners, you’ll compile competitive comparisons in support of new product concepts and support global pricing exercises. You’ll also support the development of products and inspire impactful go to market plans to bring new products to life, including drafting creative and tactical briefs for internal and external partners. Your balance between creativity and analysis will help drive projects through the development cycle, working from ideation to post launch, touching every step of the Idea-To-Market (ITM) process.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ brand management / marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related Business discipline
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong skills in Power Point & Excel
- Skilled problem solver with the ability to “think outside the box”, offering fresh ideas
- Ability to recognize and communicate trends
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to process is a must
- Strong communication, presentation & project management skills
- Good balance of creative, analytic, and innovative thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Passion for nutrition, Health & Wellness a plus
- Self-directed with a demonstrated sense of accountability
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of a dynamic growth-oriented business
What’s special about this team:
This talented team is at the heart of wellness and nutrition, which is the “life blood” of our Amway business. Your contributions will help drive the synergy within this team and will help share the story of health and wellness to our global consumers. Nutrilite is the leading Nutrition brand in the world and will be celebrating its 90th anniversary next year. The Nutrition Marketing team works to deliver fresh ideas that will fuel our Nutrition product portfolio, supporting Amway’s ever-growing focus on health and wellbeing.