Etna Supply is seeking to fill our Part Time Receiving Warehouse positions with passionate and dedicated individuals who can help fulfill the needs of our customers. Here at Etna, you can build a career for yourself with never ending growth opportunities! 401k with company match, paid time off, no Sundays and so much more to offer, sound good to you?
We are looking for 1st or 2nd shift, 20 hours a week! 2nd shift premium!!
Receiving Warehouse Job Summary:
Unloading, verifying, receiving, stocking and locating all incoming material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Understand the layout of the warehouse/yard and bin location system, as well as the different types of product Etna stocks.
- Unload trucks to receive incoming product.
- Inspect and verify all incoming material for correct address, branch, damage, and freight bill count.
- Sign, date, and make note of all shortages or damage on freight bills.
- Put away and stock product in its correct location.
- Prevent stocking errors and inventory discrepancies through use of RF scanning and bar code label equipment, and PO receiving documents.
- Report all vendor shipping errors following SOP.
- Scan and file all receiving documents as well as freight claim and RGA documents.
- Use care in handling of all equipment.
- Assist Shipping Department as needed.
- Assist in the upkeep and general housekeeping of the warehouse/yard.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division skills with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Computer skills and/or computer literate.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to maintain accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Six months experience in the plumbing/waterworks industry; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Ability to pass operator exam and drive powered industrial equipment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; walk and stand; push, pull, carry, grasp, and handle, and use fingers.
- Regularly required to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, and reach; and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally required to sit; and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception, and color vision.
- Work performed primarily inside but must go outside occasionally with possible exposure to extreme weather.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening.