Have you ever wondered how sellers and selection turn the Amazon flywheel? Join the Selling Partner Infrastructure teams that powers the solutions used by more than 2 million sellers and vendors to manage their business with Amazon, selling more than $100 billion in products to customers in more than 200 countries worldwide.
We are looking for experienced software development engineers with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems on an unprecedented scale. As part of the team, you will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers as we take on significant challenges that can reshape the ecommerce industry.
Are you a highly technical, passionate, self-motivated and talented software engineers who loves solving tough and challenging problems? The ideal candidate will need exemplary analytical skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills, innovate and solve complex problems using simple solutions and have a passion for creating scalable, reliable & maintainable enterprise facing software systems. As a software engineer, you will be part of a dynamic group of engineers where flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking are highly valued. Engineers worldwide will look to you for mentorship, guidance and solutions to complex problems. The ability to build productive relationships with colleagues at remote sites around the world will make you successful in this role. Do you want to be part of our innovative team?
· At least 3 years of software development experience
· Strong OO analysis and design skills in Java, C++, or any modern programming language
· Solid experience with REST, and web services
· Agile development practices
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
· Works well in a fast-moving team environment and is able to effectively drive cross-team solutions having complex dependencies and requirements
· B.S. in Computer Science/a related field or relevant experience
· Experience building reliable, scalable, secured and complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stake holders and partner teams
· Experience in machine learning