Job title: Account Manager - Paper Products
Department / Division: Paper Products / Manufacturing
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Paper Products group, is a hardworking team of about 80, focused on delivering high quality paper products (cartons, labels, and literature) for both our manufacturing environment and our global affiliates. This team works heavily with cross functional partners such as engineering, planning and manufacturing to provide packaging support that helps our Amway Business Owners (ABO’s) sell and promote our products. You will have comprehensive exposures to a wide variety of paper production, which will be stimulating, and can offer a platform for growth in this industry.
How you would contribute to the role:
Your ability to work collaboratively will be valued in this role as you work broadly with many internal clients. You will act as a key point of contact for internal clients, handling paper projects with a wide variety of requirements. You will lead the setup and implementation of projects in the paper environment from beginning to end, mindful of quality, cost, and timely completion. In this role you will lead the process for estimates and quotes, helping build timelines for customers, offering technical inputs, and cost estimates that allow clients to plan effectively. In this role you will facilitate overall production needs in the paper environment, using your experience to implement improvements in services and/or processing. Your capabilities to lead projects with outside vendors, internal clients, and project partners will spotlight your talents. This role will utilize your knowledge of the print industry, and graphics/print management to guide paper projects through to successful outcomes.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience with print technologies in a manufacturing setting
- Experience leading paper projects requiring technical expertise and leadership
- Demonstrated experience with Digital, Flexographic, and/or Offset Print Technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of JDE, EFI Logic, and/or ESKO Web Center helpful
- Experience managing budgets, building timelines, and providing cost estimates desirable
- Talent to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to bring projects forward to completion
- BS degree in Graphics, Print Management or a related field desired
Visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs. For additional information, visit AmwayGlobal.com, or check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway, www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent, and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent. Interested in a virtual tour of our Ada campus? Simply click Explore Our Campus and click on the colored icons to scroll and navigate the views and information.