As a Healthcare Strategic Account Executive, you’ll grow MillerKnoll market share by achieving or exceeding your sales goals with an assigned list of healthcare accounts in your territory. This role is part of a high functioning collaborative team environment.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It’s the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of MillerKnoll means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We are redefining modern for the 21st century. And our success allows MillerKnoll to support causes that align with our values, so we can build a more sustainable, equitable, and beautiful future for everyone.
Inside the Job
Your day-to-day work will involve:
· Creating, advancing, closing, and growing assigned healthcare accounts
· Acting as the primary MillerKnoll point of contact for key stakeholders and central knowledge source within your assigned account list
· Leveraging and promoting MillerKnoll’s capabilities and collective of brands to position our healthcare value proposition and ability to deliver a system-wide full floorplate solution with your clients, dealer partners, and network
· Demonstrating strong knowledge of the healthcare industry and trends impacting healthcare systems on your assigned account list (financial performance, policy, etc.)
· Spending about 70% of your time developing your focused account list and about 30% representing MillerKnoll as a strong market ambassador in support of the local market needs
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
· A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. An equivalent level of experience will also be considered
· At least two years of successful contract/capital goods selling and account management experience preferred
· Some knowledge of MillerKnollHealthcare products, services, and culture, as well as the ability to distinguish MillerKnoll Healthcare products/services from the competition
· Selling skills: account penetration, strategic selling, conceptual selling, issues-based selling, consultative selling, negotiation, and contracts
· Ability to think strategically and execute tactics
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to collaborate and negotiate
· Strong team player and an assertive, self-starter with the self-confidence and ability to represent MillerKnoll in a professional manner to gain a high level of confidence from a diverse group of customers
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, at all levels of the organization
· Ability to build long-term effective relationships with customers/partners
· A love for new ideas and a passion for the sales process, with an understanding of its foundations and a commitment to actively seeking opportunities, calculating risks, and committing to action
· A high level of integrity and business ethics
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.