Seller University (SU) is Amazon’s one-stop learning service that assists aspiring and current Sellers successfully build and grow their business on Amazon globally. Seller University’s mission is to empower every individual/ company that has expressed interest in selling on Amazon to be able to launch, build and succeed their venture on Amazon. We are expanding our team and are looking forward to making a difference to all business around the world considering online selling.
The SU webinar program offers the opportunity to educate large groups of sellers while remaining targeted and accessible. Through this program, we earn seller trust by providing a space to connect sellers Amazon experts and offer sellers an opportunity to get answers to specific questions. Through SU webinars we provide basic training for prospective sellers and, educate sellers of all sizes.
-End-to-end management of the SU webinar program.
-Develop partnerships with internal stakeholders to advise on roadmap, session/topic content, facilitation and presentation of webinar sessions.
-Use metrics, VOS, and in-session learnings to make programmatic optimizations.
-Scale content across WW stores.
The Program Manager role requires bias for action, ownership, and passion to hold a relentlessly high bar for our sellers. This individual will need a high level of organization and prioritization skills to ensure aggressive webinar timelines are met, and will need to be able to deal with the ambiguity of an evolving program and be the voice for our sellers with a desire to use VOS to drive continuous program improvements. End-to-end program management includes working with internal stakeholders to advise on content accuracy and relevancy, working with internal team members to ensure materials delivery in a timely manner, source, manage and train presenters and facilitators, present and host webinar sessions, report to leadership on weekly webinar metrics, and monitor metrics. The PM will be expected to partner well and actively communicate with their direct and cross-functional peers to leverage best practices and collaborate. The PM will also be responsible for working with WW counterparts to scale webinar content to WW stores while maintaining a consistent world-class experience for our sellers. This individual will be responsible for building a content roadmap, and will advise and deliver on future program goals.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Bachelor’s degree in in learning design, learning science, instructional design, educational psychology, or similar field.
- Understanding of industry learning trends and best practices, adult learning theory, and instructional design principles.
- Experience developing training in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom, synchronous/asynchronous) for a variety of audiences
- Experience working as a member of a team to collaborate with subject matter experts to design curriculum for online instruction.
- Knowledge of learning science and instructional design principles.
- Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency required in German.
- Graduate degree in learning design, learning science, instructional design, educational psychology, or similar field.
- 2+ years’ experience designing online instructional activities to support adult learners.
- Experience creating digital interactives (e.g. simulations, animated video, etc.)
- Experience using learning data to inform continuous improvement.
- Experience using online course authoring technologies to create eLearning experiences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.