Clark Retirement is seeking an Nurse Manager to join our dynamic team at our Assisted Living, Clark at Keller Lake campus. Clark at Keller Lake provides a continuum of care including assisted living and memory care support. As the RN Nurse Manager, you will supervise and oversee assisted living while maintaining exceptional service, regulatory compliance and effective staff leadership.
This is a full-time position, primarily working days. You will participate in on-call requirements and nurse coverage when required.
The position requires two or more years of geriatric nursing experience, demonstrated effective leadership, communication and presentation skills, current State of Michigan Nursing license, and knowledge of related Federal and State nursing regulations. This position requires the ability to problem solve and set goals with resident focused care.
Preferred prior experience in a continuum including Assisted Living/Memory Support care venue management. A passion for working with older adults.
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Keller Lake is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the Cascade area in a beautiful wooded area on Keller Lake. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What we Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package* that goes above and beyond.
All Full Time and Part Time employees are eligible for:
- Paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- 403(b) program with a strong employer match and annual contribution (Age 21 or better)
- Convenient parking and easy access to public transportation
- Access to growth and development programs including sponsorship for CNA certification, CPR and First Aid training, Mentorship program, Novare Management Essentials program, Dementia Friend certification program
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Short-and long-term disability insurance
- Basic Life insurance – 100% covered by Clark
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefit details dependent on employment status.
Expectation of Clark Employees:
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to serving others
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.