Casual-Rad Tech (ARRT) (As Needed) Opening Available
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiographic Technology required.
- Current registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography, RT(R), without restriction required.
- Ability to successfully complete general orientation and the clinical skills guides of a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current BLS certification.
- Medical Assisting skill set including acquiring medical history, vital signs, assisting provider as needed and maintain all necessary record keeping.
North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.
Job Types: Part-time, PRN
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location