Part Time-Exempt Opening Available
If you are looking to join an organization with lower than average patient ratios, the ability to make a difference, and an environment committed to patient-centered care – we want to hear from you!
- Bachelors Degree from an approved school of Social Work and current license in the State of Michigan
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
North Ottawa Care Center at Heartwood Lodge is skilled nursing center located in the beautiful sand dunes in Spring Lake, MI.
We are a team of passionate individuals committed to creating patient experiences as we move along on our Eden Alternative Journey. We believe in relationship based care and are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our patients, residents and their families.
Benefits Offered for Qualified Openings: