The Pricing - National Accounts Analyst interprets and implements customer pricing contracts, including various components of customer sell price, and investigates customer margin to maintain customer profitability. Upholds and increases pricing integrity for both internal and external customers.
Customer Contract Management
- Performs collection, retention, organization and administration of customer/vendor contracts
- Matches vendor item codes to the GFS item codes
- Codes vendor contract documents by matching vendor item codes to GFS item codes
- Utilizes the pricing system to implement customer contract pricing
- Collaborates with various teams to ensure accurate proprietary item contract costs to manage customer sell price
- Collaborates with Capstone to ensure accurate freight rates and delivery method (collect, prepaid or backhaul)
- Monitors contract item and sales agreement expiration
- Verifies customer pricing and accuracy through internal and external audits
General Customer Sales Support
- Collaborates with support team members in building and maintaining Customer relationships
- Ensures all components of customer contract are in accurately in place, e.g. rebates, distribution fees and invoice fees, etc
- Analyzes weekly margin report to correct inaccuracies (freight, pricing, agreement, etc.) and communicate with all stakeholders
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships.
- Reconciles Vendor bill back discrepancies
- Collaborates with Finance team to solve vendor credit/deduction and repayment issues.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Three to five years previous business experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Accounting or finance background preferred.
In lieu of the specified education and experience requirements, a proven capability to perform the essential functions of the job, as demonstrated by an equivalent combination of education, training and/or relevant work experience may be considered.
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.