- Job Status:
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Keller Lake is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the Cascade area in a beautiful wooded area on Keller Lake. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for Full Time Employees
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
- 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Clark
- Onsite fitness room and pool/spa access
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Long-Term Care facility
Clark Retirement Community is currently searching for a Housekeeper to help maintain a beautiful campus on Franklin St. that houses our Skilled Nursing residents. A qualified candidate will be detail-oriented, friendly, loving and caring. Having the ability to be self-directed is a huge plus! This role is integral to maintaining a safe and clean environment for our residents, to ensure that they have the best quality of life that they can achieve.
- Job Title:
- 1551 FRANKLIN ST SE
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49506
- United States
- Employee Type:
- Minimum Experience:
- Required Degree:
- Manage Others: