PRN (PA/NP) – Wound Clinic
The University of Michigan Health-West is seeking a PRN - PA/NP to work in the Wound Clinic.
· Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
· Assistance with recovery includes infectious disease management, nutritional management, physical and occupational therapy, pain management and many more advanced procedures.
· No call
· No weekends
About University of Michigan Health-West
Integrated Healthcare System
University of Michigan Health-West serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan – and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, University of Michigan Health-West has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. With more than 500 physicians on staff, University of Michigan Health-West provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology, and others. Many are members of the University of Michigan Health Partners.
· University Affiliated Hospital
· Located in beautiful West Michigan
· 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
· Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
· Affordable housing
· Supportive community with good public and private schools