Currently, Meijer is looking for an Merchandise Services Associate. This position supports Merchandising Business Units to perform Item and Vendor setup, Pricing maintenance (regular and promotional), Sign Creation, Product and Vendor maintenance and overall Master Data Management accuracy.
Master Data Management:
Item Set Up and Validation of item information
Customer Facing Data (CFD):
Validation of CFD provided by Vendors
Maintenance of existing CFD product information
Collaborate with Merchandising, Marketing, ITS departments, Store Partners and Vendors to organize CFD product information
Resolves item information/image discrepancies with vendors
Ensures all product information is accurately reflected on the Website, meeting requirements
Troubleshoot and collaborate with Merchants, Vendors, IT and other areas regarding Item Master Data
Maintain vendor lists, contacts and relationships
Other Process Responsibility:
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous merchandising or retail experience preferred.
- Project Management Skills
- Attention to Detail & Timeline Management
- Ability to gather and interpret data for various reports, as appropriate
- Knowledge of the retail industry; understanding of specific category product lines and core customer behavior.
- Results focused; uses performance targets and goals to drive own activities as well as help team succeed.
- Office computer skills; able to learn company systems and tools, preference for Microsoft application experience.