Brilliance Publishing, an Amazon subsidiary and part of the Amazon Publishing group, is seeking an organized, process-oriented, and data-driven Digital Catalog Specialist (DCS) to manage our digital audio catalog. The DCS will be responsible for ensuring our large catalog of titles is complete and accurate across all digital partners and support with metrics and reporting. Responsibilities will also include utilizing Amazon’s data warehouse and other resources to create new catalog tools, alerts, and reporting.
The DCS will regularly collaborate with Brilliance, Amazon Publishing, and Audible teams so strong communication skills will be critical for success in this role. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, polished communication skills, creative problem solving skills, and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Grand Haven, Michigan
Core Job Responsibilities
· Understanding digital customer behavior and using our catalog and metadata as a merchandising lever
· Create catalog reporting and alarms to monitor a large title list across multiple partners
· Ensure digital assets are delivered by deadlines for on-time publication
· Pre-publication checks to ensure complete and accurate catalog data prior to publication
· Digital catalog metrics and reporting
· Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive process improvements
· Creating detailed SOPs for all processes and informational documents for internal teams
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1 year catalog management, business analytics, or related experience
· Experience with SQL
· Degree in publishing, business management, business/data analysis.
· 2 years of account management experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated bias for action and strengths in creative problem solving
· Microsoft Excel proficiency, this includes an advanced understanding of formulas and PivotTables.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age