Action Packaging is currently looking for 1st Shift and 3rd shift Produciton Workers for it's Jackson Plant. Our 1st shift hours are 6:00am - 2:00pm, Monday through Friday, and our 3rd shift hours are 8:00pm to 6:00am, Monday through Thursday. The production worker produces corrugated or chip packaging products according to individual customer orders. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. They must possess the knowledge, skills and ability needed to complete each job according to the Company core values and mission statement.
- Occasional lifting of 50 pounds and frequent lifting of 10-20 pounds during a normal work day
- Must be able to properly use and understand the required measurement equipment including tape measures, micrometers, and other tools as required by specific jobs
- Participate in the principles of teamwork
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment
- Must operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand
- Must be able to bend, reach, and stand for 8 hours.
- Hand - eye coordination
- Employee will attend all safety training supplied by the employer
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent thereof.
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Safety program bonus
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- 401k at one year of employment