What’s special about this job:
Amway’s Cosmetics Plant produces a variety of beauty products both unique to the Amway business, as well as our contract manufacturers’ products. This high-volume plant provides opportunity to learn, develop, and grow in multiple skillsets across different roles, as well as training opportunities. With high profile products manufactured within this plant, the Cosmetics team focuses on safely delivering a consistent supply of cost-competitive, quality products. This role will operate on a 2nd shift schedule, Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
How you would contribute to the role:
If you are detail-oriented and enjoy collaboration with high attention to detail, the Material Processor / Mix Technician I position may be of interest to you! In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to ensure product quality while supporting the Mix Operation. Your strong organizational and time management skills will be valued as you work to complete records and documentation. You will be instrumental in assuring practices, procedures, and policies are followed. Accuracy is crucial in this role, as you will be working with formulas, charts, and tables when measuring ingredients for various applications. Additional opportunities to handle other specialized tasks will be available in this role.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Three to six months of working in a mix environment or related experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Ability to logically think through and understand process and production requirements with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be capable of lifting 25 – 50 lbs
- Prior FDA or GMP experience preferred
- High school diploma
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our website to apply: www.amway.jobs.