AWS is seeking a world-class professional to manage our customer relationships with one of the largest automotive companies in the world.
The Global Account Manager will be responsible for providing global business leadership and management of this global account. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The Global Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer’s IT Organization and Business leaders to build strategic relationships across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. The rep is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The rep will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests.Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity and workloads running on AWS is core to the role.
· 10+ years experience working at a technology company as the lead account and relationship manager of a large global organization.
· 3+ years experience working with enterprise and/or global automotive accounts.
· Experience as the primary account manager of a global federated enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing governance and policy is a plus.
· Experience with the largest global automotive companies is a plus.
· BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
· Experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record; establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations.
· Strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
· Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skill.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.