Signal 88 Of Grand Rapids is seeking Security Officer Personnel for vehicle patrol in and around the Grand Rapids MI area, (Must have a valid drivers license).
We are currently recruiting four Part Time, and one Full Time Security Officers to become a Full Time integral part of our team.
The qualified individuals will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identifying risks to staff and patrons.
Current openings available for 1st, 2nd , and 3rd shift positions. Signal 88 attempts to be flexible with your hours, but the amount of hours per week will vary greatly based on your personal availability and the amount of events and contracts we have scheduled.
Signal 88 Of Grand Rapids provides services for events such as concerts, sporting events, trade shows and conferences at various locations in and around the Lansing, Grand Rapids and Muskegon area.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES for this Security Officer Position are to:
- Monitor premises to prevent
- violence, or
- infractions of rules.:
- Thoroughly examine windows, doors and gates to ensure::
- proper function
- and security.
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations.
- Be alert for
- suspicious persons,
- packages and
- Apprehend and/or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal activities.
- Report any issues such as
- fire hazards and
- leaking water pipes.
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations.
- Other duties include attention to detail and may be required to complete Incident reports.
- Must have a driver's license.
- Must be very customer service oriented.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work days, evenings & weekends.
- Ability to handle physical workloads.
- Must be available to work at least 3 events per month.
- Must have
- excellent customer service,
- written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
We welcome retired Law Enforcement, Military as well as Criminal Justice Majors for career development training.