Customer Service-Sales Support who reports to the customer Service Manager, but works closely with Sales and Engineering.
This position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all Request for Quotes and Purchase Orders submitted for processing.
- Address all incoming calls, voicemails and emails received by the Customer service Team in a timely and professional manner. This includes, but not limited to,
- order entry,
- order inquiries,
- change orders,
- product questions,
- lead time requests,
- freight quotes,
- delivery changes and
- customer complaints.
- Follow up on all orders with issues or discrepancies to resolve the issues in a timely manner as follows:
- Communication of all delayed/missed shipment information to customers and sales team.
- Diagnose customer needs.
- Marketing projects as asigned.
- Multi tasking.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written/verbal/and listening skills.
- Understanding Others.
- Time Management.
- Strong sense of Urgency.
- Work Experience: Requires 2 or more years of Customer Service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel along with working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse customer-base.