Do you want to work for a company that encourages employee growth and opportunity? Do you like to work with your hands and be a part of a successful team? Then we have the place for you!
Etna Supply Offers:
401K w/ Company Match
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Order pulling, packaging, and assembly of accurately picked orders for delivery and the put away of received material into correct locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Use care in the handling of all materials and/or products.
- Gather materials/products in the warehouse and/or yard to package/assemble for shipment.
- Prevent shipping errors and inventory errors through verifying of one’s own work.
- Provide error correction support for packing stations.
- Follow all relevant SOPs.
- Perform required daily cycle counts.
- Maintain proper signage and storage of materials in the warehouse.
- Assist in the upkeep and general housekeeping of the warehouse/yard.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective communication, teamwork, organization, accuracy, and stress management skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to maintain accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Basic adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division skills with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Computer literate.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- Six months of related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in Plumbing/Waterworks industry is desirable.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Ability to pass operator exam and drive hi-lo.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; walk and stand; push, pull, carry, grasp, and handle, bend and stoop; and use fingers.
- Regularly required to climb, kneel, and reach; and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally required to sit; and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception, and color vision.
- Work performed primarily inside but must go outside occasionally with possible exposure to extreme weather.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening.