Home Daily - Local Routes Drivers Average $1200 weekly!
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our company and your family. It’s one of our Cornerstone Values - and we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the time spent here with us. We put our values into action in many ways, including:
Committed schedules that allow you to be home regularly
Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
High-quality, well-maintained trucks
Dedicated to your safety
Take a look at what it's like to be a local route delivery driver :
You’re home daily - here’s what you’d be doing each day:
- Enjoy an established route, building great customer experiences
- Deliver groceries to each customer site - likely 12-14 drops per day
- Get a workout with loads of up to 350 lbs on a two-wheeler
- Connect with the customer to be sure their needs are met
- Use state of the industry tools to track your deliveries and issues
We'll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum requirements:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- CDL temp permit minimum requirement at hiring
- CDL Class A (Commercial Driver’s License) required at hire or within 90 days of start date
- Ability to satisfy DOT requirements
- Must pass a RIAH (hair sample) drug screen
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers. Be part of it!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.