Do you like to work with your hands? Are you the type of person who likes to learn and grow in an organization?
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Etna may just be the place for you.
ETNA SUPPLY OFFERS:
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 401K with Company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Dental and Vision
- and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
Assist with day to day warehouse operations at the Distribution Center and help in other departments and branches as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Work cross functionally to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicator goals.
- Ensure the warehouse functions contribute to an exceptional customer service experience by being accurate, timely, and efficient.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations.
- Run, work, and manage warehouse reports.
- Train new and current associates.
- Follow, train to, and enforce company SOP’s.
- Track, log, report, and perform root cause analysis to correct any/all process that will improve customer satisfaction and/or reduce customer facing errors.
- Work cross functionally for continuous improvement of the warehouse.
- Assist warehouse and other departments as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of company SOPs, policies, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective interpersonal, customer service, communication, organization, training, teamwork, critical thinking, and stress management skills.
- Must be familiar with and utilize the LEAN principals of process improvement.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally out of town and/or overnight.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Basic adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division skills with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- Two years of warehouse experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass operator exam and drive powered industrial equipment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to talk and hear; walk and stand; push, pull, carry, grasp, and handle; bend and stoop; and use fingers.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb, kneel, and reach; and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more.
- Work performed primarily inside.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening.