Porter Hills Community Outreach Manager
(Full-Time, 9:00 am - 5:00pm, some weekends, holidays, and/or on-call shifts may be required)
Porter Hills is in search of a high energy, results, driven, relationship-based healthcare outreach manager. This position will be instrumental in boosting awareness of the Porter Hills Brands specifically in Home Care and Skilled Nursing Admissions. With the right skillset and strong determination, you could thrive and be successful both personally and financially with this opportunity!
The primary purpose of your job position is to build relationships from outreach selling of Porter Hills’ services to achieve and maintain volume and financial goals to referral sources. The role is a performance-based health care sales position and is responsible for generating business and meeting targets from the Grand Rapids area. Referral sources include hospitals, physicians, senior retirement communities, skilled nursing facilities, and the community-at-large. You will help coordinate the use of Porter Hills Home Care and Skilled Nursing services through the appropriate referral source. All responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures and as directed by your supervisor.
- Responsible for increasing awareness and promoting the Porter Hills brands of Home Care and Skilled Nursing in the marketplace.
- Responsible for developing new relationships with referral agencies, community organizations and driving referrals for business growth.
- Responsible for attending relevant networking and marketing events in order to expand business contacts and relationships.
- Serves as an educational resource for patients, families, caregivers and staff members.
- Use prescribed tools to track all outreach activity and results; ensures/follows up with all communications and referrals.
- Communicate outreach results and metrics to the team in order to collaborate on continuous improvement and performance of outreach efforts.
- Promotes the organization in a positive manner and sets the example for organizational standards for excellence.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and or marketing, healthcare experience a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete assignments accurately; can work independently and manage time effectively.
- Must exhibit a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be highly organized, able to prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with Microsoft office.
- Must hold a Michigan drivers license.
Community Outreach Manager (Full-Time)
Number of Openings
Porter Hills Village
About the Organization
Porter Hills is a care provider of choice in West Michigan, with a strong reputation and 43+ years of experience. Porter Hills invests in knowledge, programs and services that are redefining quality of life for seniors and their families in West Michigan. We model innovative practices that integrate care, community and commerce in exciting new ways. We lead strategic collaborations that bring out the best in the elder care sector for the benefit of all.
Full-Time or Part-Time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.