Clark Retirement, Senior Living Community in Grand Rapids is seeking a personable and compassinate Human Resource Business Partner for our community. The Human Resource Business Partner should be detailed oriented, organized, and efficient professional with experience. We are looking for someone that can help create dignity, compassion and respect for our residents and those that serve them.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management. This position carries out responsibilities in employee benefits, employee relations, training, on-boarding, policy implementation, and recruitment/employment including employment law compliance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering policies and procedures and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assists with planning, implementation, and on-going maintenance and compliance of labor relations, employee relations, coaching/disciplines, conducts thorough & objective investigations.
- Advises and coaches managers/supervisors on HR policies and programs including FMLA compliance.
- Assists management with employee performance appraisals, LOA requests, Worker Comp Injuries.
- Helps in administering benefit plans and programs, which includes conducting annual open enrollment meetings, ensuring employees are properly educated on plan offerings, and enrollments are completed for each eligible employee.
- Manages unemployment claims and attends hearings.
- Develops and conducts presentations, trainings, and workshops regarding HR initiates and topics.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements to fill entry-level, professional, and technical job openings.
- Effectively communicates Human Resources information to employees.
- Plans and coordinates employee events.
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Cheerful disposition
- Strong computer and technology skills
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable for Full Time and Part Time
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- On-site fitness and pool
- Discount to daycare next to facility
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE
- Job Status: