Sunday - Thursday, 10 PM - 6 AM
$16/hr, PLUS $1 shift premium and incentive potential
Large Fleet Tractor/Trailer Washer
Entry Level Position
With over 1800 tractors and 2100 trailers in our private fleet, our dedicated team of Diesel Fleet Technicians and Truck Washers provide service, repair, maintenance, and preventative diagnostics for all of our tractors, trailers, refrigeration units, and more.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
One of the most recognizable images of Gordon Food Service is that of our famous trucks!
Our Truck Washers play an important role, keeping our sparkling image by washing, cleaning, and helping to maintain our fleet through routine inspections.
Here are some of the responsibilities of this position:
- Washes the interior and exterior of all equipments
- Maintains required records
- Fuels and Lubricates equipment as required
- Performs minor repairs in vehicle maintenance facility as needed
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
Our minimum requirements:
- At least 20 years of age (required)
- Operators License and ability to operate equipment
- Must have ability to write and communicate effectively in English
- High school diploma/GED equivalent preferred
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at gfs.com/careers. Be Part of It!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.