The territory covered will be Grand Rapids, Portland, Edmore, Rockford, MI and the surrounding cities.
Field Service professional, tasked with providing preventive maintenance, emergency repairs and customer relations.
What’s in it for you:
- Weekly pay
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan
- 401k match
- Profit sharing!
- Take home Company Van (Includes all expenses associated and available for personal use
- On-the-job training
- Company credit card
- Tools provided
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Monday - Friday between 7AM - 6PM, however this position requires flexibility to provide exceptional customer service.
- Opportunity for overtime up to 10 hours per week.
What will you do?
As a Service Specialist you will be the trusted expert that provides installation, preventative maintenance and measures performance of coffee machines, juice machines, dishwashers, and chemical dispensing machines for a variety of customers including national accounts, healthcare, college and university, hospitality and large independent food service operators.
- Experience: 2 years previous customer service or equipment repair experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Mechanical Aptitude - electrical, plumbing, health and sanitation codes. Ability to correctly interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job, including heavy lifting of machines.
- Valid state driver's license (required).
- Clean driving record (we will run an MVR).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Successfully pass the drug screen, motor vehicle report (MVR) and background check requirements (criminal background check – we do not check your credit score)
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.