As a full-time employee of United Bank, you would join an outstanding, supportive culture of employees. You would also gain several attractive benefits, including the following:
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days;
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- Long and short-term disability;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- Education reimbursement;
- Wellness opportunities;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Pay for performance;
- Promote from within philosophy;
- Bank products and services;
- Veteran friendly employer.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Branch Manager for our Gun Lake (Shelbyville), MI Branch. United Bank is searching for driven individuals who are focused on building relationships with our customers by meeting their financial objectives. Whether you have several years of experience or are new to the banking industry, we would love to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
The Branch Manager position is a fundamental position at United Bank. Branch Managers have the important role of managing and leading the branch employees and the overall performance of the branch. You will perform a wide range of administrative and supervisory duties. These duties include the development of branch goals and financial targets, branch sales and outside sales, and responding to and initiating correspondence and communications with customers, suppliers, and others. You will also develop expense budgets and monitor and control expenditures. As the Branch Manager, you will instruct and supervise staff, along assisting in their professional development. You will also originate consumer loans, develop a customer base, and insure proper execution and maintenance of financial controls. You are responsible for areas of compliance related to retail and branch operations and you may undertake special projects relating to departmental services as assigned.
This position requires:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent two-year college or technical school;
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training;
- Management experience preferred;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents, such as financial reports;
- To register and maintain NMLS Unique Identifying Number;
- Regular standing and walking;
- Utilizing hands & arms;
- Ability to talk & hear.
United Bank of Michigan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and to have an inclusive culture to promote and ensure equal opportunity decisions regardless of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require an accommodation to apply to this position, please call (616) 559-4526, or email careers@UnitedBank4U.com. This contact information is for accommodation purposes only.