This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits.
The individual in this role will be responsible for providing cleaning and interior maintenance of a private estate, as well as assisting with providing exemplary hospitality service to the Principals and their guests.
Key Qualities: The ideal candidate will be someone who holds an uncompromisable commitment to the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy in all aspects. Someone who is flexible and reliable when needed. Customer service and a heart for hospitality.
- Housekeeping: Assist with cleaning, vacuuming, dusting floors, ceilings, furnishings, hallways, fixtures, bathrooms, mirrors and emptying trash containers. Clean and organize drawers, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Floors: Scrub and polish floors.
- Windows: Assist with interior window and screen cleaning.
- Laundry: Iron, fold, and put away clothing and linens. Change bed linens and towels.
- Hospitality: Assist with meal service and occasional dinner parties, including preparing proper table and linen setting; conducting set-up/tear-down of buffet and beverage stations; serving Principals, family, and guests; assisting the Chef; assisting with preparing cocktails and beverages, etc.
- Experience: Housekeeping and hospitality experience required. Training in and/or an eye for aesthetics is important. Knowledge of household table etiquette, service, and entertaining protocol.
- Personality Traits: Responsible, dedicated, dependable, organized, great customer service, professional tactful demeanor, detail-oriented.
- Health, dental, vision insurances
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance