Job title: Software Developer (IoT Support)
Department: Production Support
Entry Level: $74,000 - $82,000/year plus Bonus
Mid-Level: $87,000 - $96,000/year plus Bonus
Location: Ada, MI (Corporate)
What do we need:
We are looking for a Developer to assist with implementing software solutions to any issues that arise with our IoT/Connected Devices products. This position could be either entry-level or mid-level.
What’s special about this team:
The Production Support team is a highly motivated and dedicated team that supports the mission-critical ABO-facing Corporate solutions. The team has staff in both Ada and Malaysia to provide 24X7 uninterrupted support for our ABOs worldwide. This team supports key products such as MAGIC and our growing IoT/Connected Devices portfolio.
How you would contribute to the role:
Reporting to the Manager of ACS Production Support, the Software Developer will work closely with other IT teams, global Digital Solutions team, Marketing and R&D, to triage, debug, resolve, and enhance solutions which align to our connected experience strategy and approach which supports and enables the overall Amway business strategy.
This position will help with troubleshooting and resolving production issues for Amway’s connected experience technology (IoT) solutions.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Working with the IT organization and business partners to clarify and resolve production issues
- Providing outstanding communications to clients and produce thorough technical documentation
- Remaining current on IoT and mobile industry capabilities and global trends
- Providing mentorship within the mobile and IoT development areas to other team members
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Prior experience in software development (mobile/desktop/web)
- 1 year for entry-level
- 2+ years for mid-level
- Experience in Agile project methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving, design and technology skills
- Experience with IT Service Management principals like incident and problem management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
*At this time, this position is not eligible for sponsorship*