Clark Retirement, Senior Living Community in Grand Rapids is seeking a personable and compassinate Registered Nurse for our community. The Registered Nurse should be detailed oriented, organized, and efficient professional with experience. We are looking for someone that can help create dignity, compassion and respect for our residents and those that serve them.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares, administers and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Assesses the patients’ ability to do routine daily tasks.
- Assists patients with such basic needs as dressing, eating, and bathing, and encourages patients to do things for themselves to retain feelings of independence and self-esteem.
- Recognizes and manages geriatric syndromes common to older adults, including cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary, hematological, musculoskeletal, endocrine, neurological, psychiatric/psychosocial, integumentary, sensory and pain problems.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Facilitates older adults’ active participation in all aspects of their own health care.
- Involves, educates, and when appropriate, supervises family/significant others in implementing best practices for older adults.
- Promotes the desirability of quality end-of-life care for older adults.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Assigns and oversees certified nursing assistants’ assignments, tasks and charting for completion.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Cheerful disposition
- Strong computer and technology skills
Benefit highlights Clark can offer you! This list is not all-inclusive!
- Health benefits that are very affordable for Full Time and Part Time
- Retirement Savings!
- Flexible schedules!
- Scholarships for education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company sponsored HSA
- On-site fitness and pool
- Discount to daycare next to facility
- Local discounts to companies
- Will provide CPR training for FREE
- Job Title:
Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1551 FRANKLIN ST SE
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49506
- United States
- Employee Type:
- Required Degree:
2 Year Degree
Prefer experience with Geriatric patients
- Job Status: