Job title: Bilingual Korean Sales Support Specialist I
Department / Division: Sales Support / Amway North American Sales
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this job:
Serving as the primary liaison between the Independent Business Owners (IBO’s), and the Amway North America Sales organization, you will provide key support to Independent Business Owners (IBOs) to help them build healthy, sustainable businesses. You will report to a talented and dynamic leader, with a team of fifteen, who together will provide information, training, resources, and tools that will make a difference for emerging Amway business leaders. You will feel and experience the energy among the developing Amway IBO’s, who are experiencing success, and will provide resources to help them achieve the next level of success and profitability in their sustainable, balanced, business.
How you would contribute to the role:
Working directly with Silver & Gold Level IBO’s, you will act as in internal consultant, to enable their success. Using quantitative and qualitative data, you will analyze and interpret that data to identify opportunities and plans for the IBO, to grow their business. You will be partnering with the IBO to share information, opportunities, training, and ideas, to help the IBO grow their Amway business. Your role will involve a combination of data and analytics, problem solving, and consulting to enable IBO success, involving at times tough but meaningful conversations. This role will have you front and center, working daily with IBO’s who are seeking education and development to achieve the next level of IBO success. Your ability to interpret data into actions, will both encourage, and offer a pathway to continued success! This role will require travel to ABO events and may also involve public speaking at those events to present training or insights to the groups.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a related function (Business, Customer Service, Sales, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both English & Korean)
- Proficiency in the Amway Sales, Growth, and Incentive plan, and/or understanding of sales, and direct selling
- Talent to analyze and interpret data for problem solving, and to consult with IBO’s on business opportunities
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas succinctly to diverse groups
- Ability to present to large and small groups (public speaking at events)
- Ability to travel (10-15%), involving weekend business commitments, and occasional flexibility to adjust daytime hours to support business demands