As a full-time employee of United Insurance, you would join an outstanding, supportive culture of employees. You would also gain several attractive benefits, including the following:
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days;
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- Long and short-term disability;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- Education reimbursement;
- Wellness opportunities;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Pay for performance;
- Promote from within philosophy;
- Bank products and services;
- Veteran friendly employer.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Insurance Operations Manager at United Insurance in Wayland, MI. United Insurance is searching for driven, detailed individuals who are dedicated to our customers and efficient operations. Whether you have several years of experience or are new to the insurance industry, we would love to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
The Insurance Operations Manager position is a fundamental position at United Insurance. This position performs a wide range of administrative and supervisory duties, including: establishing, implementing, monitoring and achieving operations goals. Continuous development, implementation, improvement and monitoring of department procedures and workflows. Facilitates and monitors monthly reporting; responsible for monitoring insurance risk management; oversees accounts receivable and payable; responds to, or initiates, correspondence and communications with vendors; monitors and controls expenditures; instructs and supervises support staff; responsible for maintenance and updates to computer software. Responsible for all areas of compliance relating to Insurance. Undertakes special projects relating to departmental services as assigned.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Five years related experience and/or training, or combination of education and experience;
- State of Michigan Property and Casualty Insurance License;
- State of Michigan Health & Life Insurance License;
- Regular sitting;
- Utilizing hands & arms;
- Ability to talk & hear;
- To have close vision of 20 inches or less.
United Bank and United Insurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and to have an inclusive culture to promote and ensure equal opportunity decisions regardless of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require an accommodation to apply to this position, please call (616) 559-4526, or email careers@UnitedBank4U.com. This contact information is for accommodation purposes only.