We recruit only the best and take pride in providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our employees contribute value in a team-based environment, with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
The Senior Investment Analyst will be an integral part of a dedicated and highly skilled team, responsible for providing outstanding customized service to our clients. The individual in this role will work closely with the Director of Investment and Risk Management, as well as with other teams, to assist in coordinating investment efforts while delivering an outstanding Client experience and outcome.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the oversight of a multi-asset class and multi-manager investment program by evaluating, monitoring, and researching current investment portfolio; and underwrite new opportunities in multiple asset classes.
- Develop models, create reports, compile data, and perform in-depth analysis of investment performance to assist in investment decisions; ensure data integrity.
- Interface with third parties to compile required data and information and resolve diligence-related issues while mitigating risks.
- Perform in-depth market and asset class analysis to adequately assess and support the underwriting of investment themes and individual managers from both a risk and return perspective.
- Prepare internal quarterly manager and/or portfolio reports detailing performance, exposures, concentrations, and other portfolio characteristics.
- Maintain quantitative and qualitative manager performance activity and holdings within an internal database, while creating detailed reports and memos to communicate findings.
- Contribute to comprehensive investment reporting to ensure overall performance is communicated.
- Participate in Investment Committee activities; provide supporting materials for Investment Committee and Client decision-making.
- Collaborate with Directors to research, source, and implement investment software. Partner with third parties to ensure data integration and integrity in a seamless fashion.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with others; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
- Exercise sound judgment and an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- At least five years of experience in finance and investments; exposure to risk management desirable.
- Exceptional quantitative background with experience in financial modeling, valuations, and financial analysis.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and investment-related software.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively write reports and information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with efficiency; strong attention to detail, while keeping the overall Clients’ objectives in the forefront.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Naturally inquisitive; high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Very occasional regional and national travel required.
- Uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to privacy in all aspects of job responsibilities must be exercised at all times.