Job title: Senior Financial Analyst
Department / Division: Finance Amway North America / Finance
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
This team of Finance professionals work in close partnership with Amway North America (ANA) business functions and offer insights for strategic decisions that fuel strategies for growth. This dynamic and collaborative team provides financial reporting, along with consultation and recommendations for financial strategies and budgeting with ANA leaders and stakeholders. If you are seeking a role that offers considerable autonomy and the ability to showcase your professional skill and acumen, take a look at this opportunity!
What’s special about this role:
If you are motivated by a role that has you partnering with leaders to help them make informed financial decisions, this role may be the perfect fit! Working with ANA Marketing leaders, you will be supporting the development of Amway NEXT strategies. You will help our North American markets make smart business investments and will measure the progress of these investments against success criteria to ensure strategies are on target and performing against expectations. Additionally, you will develop budgets, provide reporting, and support clients with insights around budget status and recommendations. Your financial acumen and ability to offer consultation and insights will be highly valued in this role. This role will involve support for long range and annual operating plans for the Marketing division and development of success criteria to measure those plans. Helping to support wise investment decisions that are in keeping with Amway NEXT strategies will be fundamental to the role. Your ability to offer consultation that not only provides insight into expenses, but also seeks opportunities to increase business profitability, will be a measurement of your success in the role. This is a very cool opportunity if you would enjoy a role that places you front and center, supporting decisions that will impact our Independent Business Owners (IBO’s) allowing them to drive profitability and achieve new goals.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 6 years in a role demonstrating proficiency with accounting and financial concepts
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical talent, with proven background offering insights that fuel decisions
- Strategic vision to see bigger picture, relating to long term judgements
- History offering positive influence in a team environment
- Strong skills with Excel, Power Point, BI tools, Hyperion and Oracle EBS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, CPA or MBA desirable
- THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPONSORSHIP