Are you passionate about connected mobility and use of machine learning technologies in the Automotive Industry? AWS is looking for a technologist who understands business and technology trends impacting the Automotive industry, to build solutions with leading technology and consulting companies.
As a solutions architect focused on Automotive partners, you will have the exciting opportunity to build connected vehicle solutions, establish customer and partner trust, and nurture adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform across AWS’s most strategic Automotive business partners. Experience with emerging connected, autonomous vehicle paradigms will be an important distinguishing element to be successful in this role.
As the right candidate, you will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of global businesses, and be deeply familiar with complex, legacy IT environments including applications, middleware, storage, networks, information security, and operations. Furthermore, having an understanding of the broad Automotive and Manufacturing ecosystem (e.g. traditional auto, electric only, aerospace, OEMs, industrial manufacturing, hi-tech, and process manufacturing, etc.) will be helpful. Experience with the cloud isn't a requirement but familiarity with it impact on the automotive industry is valuable.
This position may be based out of any location with a local Amazon office, including but not limited to: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Irvine, CA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Herndon, VA; New York, NY; Boston, MA; Detroit, MI.
Up to 30% travel is required.
· 10+ years of highly technical and analytical IT experience.
· 5+ years of design & implementation experience with distributed applications.
· 3+ years of technical knowledge of Automotive industry applications, platforms, and data ecosystem.
· Experience with IoT, streaming, edge computing technologies.
· experience in the Automotive industry or in consulting with customers in the Automotive industry.
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
· Working knowledge of cloud technologies.
· Experience with MQQT, Blackberry QNX, and/or over-the-air (OTA) software.
· An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
· Experience working within software development for SaaS applications.
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
· 3+ years of experience building and designing solutions that run in virtualized environments.
· Experience with architecting and implementing Connected Vehicle solutions, Vehicle Data Management, Manufacturing and/or Quality Systems using Advanced Analytics (Data Mining, Machine Learning, Prediction techniques for quality).
· Excellent understanding of advanced analytic techniques such as machine learning models, deep learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision, and the application of these analytic approaches to autonomous vehicle software development workloads.
· Organized and goal focused, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
· Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers).
· Strong written and verbal communications skills, across internal and external organizations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.