As a full-time employee of United Insurance, you would join an outstanding, supportive culture of employees. You would also gain several attractive benefits, including the following:
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days;
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- Long and short-term disability;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- Education reimbursement;
- Wellness opportunities;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Pay for performance;
- Promote from within philosophy;
- Bank products and services;
- Veteran friendly employer.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Personal Lines Insurance Agent at United Insurance in Wayland, MI. United Insurance is searching for driven individuals who are focused on building relationships with our customers by meeting their insurance objectives. Whether you have several years of experience or are new to the insurance industry, we would love to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
The Personal Lines Insurance Agent position is a fundamental position at United Insurance. This position is responsible for developing new insurance business through sales calls and direct customer contact. You will provide customer service to current and new clients of United Insurance. You will interview customers and prospects, explaining appropriate products and selling and servicing related insurance products. Responsibilities will also include quoting rates, servicing, completing applications, training and development of bank affiliates and inputting data into the agency management software. You will also be responsible for areas of compliance as it relates to your position and may be assigned special projects or additional duties.
Pay is base salary plus commission.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- One to two years related experience and/or training, or combination of education and experience;
- State of Michigan Property and Casualty License;
- Regular sitting;
- Utilizing hands & arms;
- Ability to talk & hear;
- To have close vision of 20 inches or less.
United Bank and United Insurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and to have an inclusive culture to promote and ensure equal opportunity decisions regardless of race, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require an accommodation to apply to this position, please call (616) 559-4526, or email careers@UnitedBank4U.com. This contact information is for accommodation purposes only.