Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
- 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Clark
- Onsite fitness room and pool/spa access
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.
- Energetic Personality
- Caring Demeanor
Are you looking to Volunteer at Clark and provide meaningful assistance to our Residents?
We have several Volunteer options at Clark at Franklin, and Clark at Keller Lake, including:
- Resident Life Enrichment
- Worship Piano Player
- Clerical Assistants
- Mini-Mart cashier attendant
- Community garden liaison
- Thursday night chapel assistant
- Recycling assistant
and many more!
Please submit an application to learn more.
- Job Title:
- 1551 FRANKLIN ST SE
- GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49506
- United States
- Relocation Expense Covered: