North Ottawa Community Hospital is an 81-bed, acute care hospital located in Grand Haven, Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. We are a community health care system with a variety of inpatient, outpatient and support service. Affiliate organizations strengthen our seamless delivery of care, by transforming us into a health care delivery system.
Casual Nuclear Medicine Tech - (As Needed) Opening Available
- Must possess or be eligible for a valid current Nuclear Medicine license/certificate
- This will be either an RT(N) registration through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or NMTCB certification through the Society of Nuclear Medicine Technical Section Board examination
- Must be able to perform electrocardiographs (EKGs)
- Must be proficient in venipuncture for injection of radiopharmaceuticals
- Current BLS Certification