Why join us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It’s the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of MillerKnoll means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We are redefining modern for the 21st century. And our success allows MillerKnoll to support causes that align with our values, so we can build a more sustainable, equitable, and beautiful future for everyone.
About this Opportunity
As a Project Manager, you'll lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of all IT solutions utilized within the Logistics Organization. You will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing administration of a Transport Management solution and seamlessly linking it to a Warehouse Management system. You'll obtain appropriate resources to effectively implement Logistics systems initiatives.
What You'll DoYou'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as someone who . . .
- Develop a Trailer Management and Dispatch system to track and measure performance for the Local Fleet.
- Develop delivery tracking and performance measurement systems to assist in achieving on-time delivery performance goals. Develop systems and reports necessary that will assist efforts in achieving and improving Corporate Reliability goals.
- Develop, implement and oversee the ongoing administration of a Warehouse Management Solution that is seamlessly linked to the Transportation Management System.
- Lead the development, implementation and oversee the ongoing administration of a Transport Management/Optimization Solution. Performs additional responsibilities as requested.
- Provides leadership to the Systems Development and Implementation Team by providing mentoring, guidance, and learning opportunities to further enhance their functional knowledge, skills and abilities as well as achieve assigned objectives.
- Responsible for initiating and providing timely feedback to work team member(s) including formal performance plans, performance reviews and performance coaching.
- Work closely with IT to ensure that the appropriate resources are available for successful and timely project implementation. Work with employees at all levels to understand the specific intricacies of all processes supported by internal IT solutions.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of experience with systems development and implementation.
- Three years of experience in the transportation, distribution and, logistics field.
- Highly developed project management skills; strong planning, organizational and, time management skills. Previous successful leadership experience.
- Ability to coach and develop customer focus in team members. Exceptional problem-solving ability, and systemic thinking.
- Ability to develop visionary leadership strategies, and well-developed business literacy. Highly developed change management skills.
- Ability to effectively use office automation/communication software tools used in the HMI office environment. Ability to perform all essential functions with or without accommodation.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire?
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.