Job title: Manager – Analytics Strategy & PMO
Department / Company: Macro Trends Forecasting / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Macro Trends Forecasting and Analytics Strategy Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for providing advanced analytics and business insights to the Amway organization. This collaborative team provides the Enterprise with Macro Forecasts, handles the creation and development of KPI’s and focuses on developing and supporting the execution of the Analytics Strategy across the globe.
As the Manager – Analytics Strategy & PMO, you will create and run a process to ensure the Analytics team is successfully delivering on its most critical priorities, by facilitating the creation of an Analytics Strategy and prioritized list of projects, establishing and facilitating governance, ensuring projects have clear objectives and deliverables, and helping raise issues when projects are off track. If you have an interest in playing a critical role to ensure the Analytics team is successfully delivering its most critical priorities to its business partners of the markets, Sales, Marketing and Digital, and Finance, this could be an opportunity for you.
How you would contribute to the role:
In addition to leading your team, you will facilitate the creation of a global analytics strategy, with an ultimate goal of driving growth and improving ABO and customer insights. You will create and own the demand management system that will enable the team to prioritize requests and ensure projects are resourced correctly. You will also facilitate the development of the major Strategic Planning deliverables (such as AOP, LRBP, and QBR) for the global analytics team.
Partnering with the other Analytics COE’s, and utilizing your program management skills and strategic mindset, you and your team will provide the vision and processes that will be used to facilitate Analytics strategy and portfolio management. This role works closely with the enterprise Strategy team and the Data Science / Data Strategy COE.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a role requiring experience working across multiple functions and markets
- Strong program management / project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to tailor communications to specific audiences and stakeholder groups.
- Ability to lead through influence and partnership
- Ability to manage multiple competing, global priorities
- Experience with Data Strategy and Advanced Analytics is a plus
- Strategy development experience is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- BS degree in Analytical Sciences, Statistics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or a related field
This role is Not eligible for Sponsorship.
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs