Hiring Immediately! 3rd Shift Warehouse Order Picker
Distribution Center Address: 333 50th St. SW, Wyoming, MI 49548.
Pay: Starting at $19.30/hour (includes a $1.00 2nd shift premium)
- Sunday - Wednesday work week, with Thursdays, Friday and Saturdays off
- 3rd Shift - 9:30 PM until finish (shifts vary based on work volume)
Benefits after 30 days!
- 4% company match for 401K
- Save for retirement with profit sharing
- 89% of leadership is hired from within GFS - start your career here!
Gordon Food Service takes pride in delivering seamless order processing and delivery to our customers, and our warehouse staff is the backbone of our success. You’ll be on your feet for 10 hours of work, you’ll be lifting up to 100 pounds, and you’ll be asked to work in our freezer, but there’s no experience required - we train you how to get the job done with our dedicated training team. Selecting is hard work, so we’ll pay you a starting wage that scales with production and efficiency- the better you perform, the more you earn. On average, our selectors take home 122% of their base salary! Check out what some of our current team members have to say about working in our manual distribution center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeW98lEdCKo
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed - holidays are very important to our customers!
- We have frozen products - your ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions is required while you’re here.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork, and follow verbal instructions).
- Successfully pass a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Get a quick glance at who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.