Materials Testing Consultants, Inc. (MTC) is a multi-disciplinary firm that specializes in geotechnical engineering, construction materials engineering and testing, and environmental consulting. We provide service from both our corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan and out of our South East office in Ann Arbor, Michigan; our services cover the entire Great Lakes Region. To learn more go to our website! www.mtc-test.com
With a customer service orientation, handle scheduling calls from clients, and accurately schedule/dispatch technicians to cover projects. Review field reports for accuracy and assist engineers with administrative assignments. This position is an immediate opening, with great learning and growth potential.
- Provide administrative support.
- Accurately typing reports, filing and scheduling appointments.
- Acting as a liaison between offices.
- Plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Recommend changes in office practices or procedures to improve efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma; Associates degree or college course work preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Background in science and/or engineering field helpful.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record.
MTC offers competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, paid vacation and sick time, 7 paid holidays, gym membership reimbursement, and vacation reimbursement. MTC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.