Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.Responsible for strategic oversight and direction for the Customer Experience in our stores including the Contact Center. This position leads the team to create, develop and execute all Store Customer Experience programs to ensure an exceptional shopping experience.
What You'll be Doing:
- Identifies and analyzes problems to determine root causes and solutions.
- Partners cross-functionally with all divisions in a way that provides timely feedback and escalates problems or issues that could prevent execution or plans.
- Design, direct, and implement programs and strategies that monitor and analyze the customer experience across all channels.
- Provide strategic direction from customer insights to determine customer experience opportunities, trends, and recommendations.
- Reviews and directs modifications to existing programs and strategies to ensure relevance.
- Develops accountability tools and action plans to drive measurable customer service results.
- Develops key indicators and lead continuous improvement; formulating, recommending, and implementing policies as needed.
- Design, directs and implements future front end (check-lanes and customer service desk) initiatives and strategies to ensure we lead the market in creating a positive customer experience.
- Develops customer access channels and ensures all access channels provide adequate support of organizations core values and provides strategic direction for activities with all operational areas as required.
- Directs operations teams to ensure an accurate and rapid turnaround on all customer-related activities.
- Responds to customer concerns to ensure the highest level of satisfaction.
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience in leadership role related to customer service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma.
- Highly developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently while simultaneously demonstrating attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence and resolve conflict.
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written to all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated success in solving complex issues across functions using fact based data and analytics.
- Strong math skills, ability to analyze metrics, statistics, data and identify trends.
- Strengths in team building, motivation, and leadership required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Workforce management, call recording, and CRM knowledge.
- Strong organizational agility and flexibility.