Betz Industries, Inc., located in Grand Rapids, MI for 90 years and a recognized world leader in the manufacturing of gray and ductile iron castings as well as styrofoam patterns and machining, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate to join our company. This position offers and excellent wage and benefit package.
Education and experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred, plus 3-5 years Accounts Receivable experience.
The essential duties and job responsivities will include: detailed billing to customers for services rendered, providing financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. The right candidate must have a working understanding of Accounts Payables (AP) and strong working knowledge of Accounts Receivables (AR) and complete knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
Required key competencies for this position
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- General math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- 100% Paid medical/dental/life/STD/LTD
- Bonuses paid bi-annually
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com