Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
What You'll be Doing:
- The program will be comprised of three of the following critical job assignments: Supply Chain Analyst (Grand Rapids, MI), Logistics Analyst (Grand Rapids, MI or Lansing, MI), Distribution Supervisor (any facility), Manufacturing Supervisor (any facility), Business Analyst (Merchandising), Other roles or projects to be considered as business / development needs may arise.
- Each job assignment will be approximately 12 months in duration based on business needs. Rotation team members are expected to focus on meeting the business needs, achieving results, and adhering to a high level of accountability, while being heavily engaged.
- Developmental opportunities will be outlined through the program via mentorships, lunch and learns, Instructor led Leadership development (LEAD) training and various networking through facility/store visits.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required, if no requisite work experience.
- 1-2 years of requisite work experience if no degree with sustained high performance; internal candidates will be vetted by Supply Chain senior leadership during quarterly talent discussions.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.