Job title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Department / Company: Business Analytics / Amway
Location: Ada, MI
What’s special about this team:
The Data & Analytics business group provides the organization with high quality, innovative data analytics solutions in a focused, fast and fun atmosphere. The team is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst with project coordination experience to assist in the advancement of enterprise wide analytics technologies by collaborating closely with Centers of Excellence, Market Analytics Teams, and Technology partners. This newly created role will report to the Manager of Big Data Strategy Systems.
How you would contribute to the role:
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of the Data Science and Strategy CoE, utilizing your project management skills to help implement advanced analytics technologies and capabilities. Working with the other Data Analytics CoE’s and Market Analytic teams, you will help focus on their analytics needs and champion the use of self-service technologies.
In addition, you will work closely with the Data Quality team to utilize processes and tools to optimize data management, and to improve the quality and reliability of it. You will also be a part of a Product Owner Team, helping to prioritize work, gather business requirements, and serving as the liaison between the team and their technology partners.
If you are excited by the prospect of optimizing our company’s analytics processes to support our next generation of advanced analytics capabilities, which in-turn translates to implementing strategic enhancements to maintain our competitive edge in the industry, this may be the opportunity for you.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst, Project Manager, Product Owner, or similar position
- Experience working within the AGILE methodology
- Demonstrated communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen as it relates to data and analytics
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI or ThoughtSpot is preferred
- Prior experience working in a Cloud environment, such as AWS or GCP, is a plus
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance or Economics
* This role is NOT eligible for Sponsorship *
If you can see yourself as part of this collaborative environment, visit our web site to apply: www.amway.jobs