Herman Miller Retail is seeking an eCommerce Site Manager to join our digital team. The eCommerce Site Manager will develop and execute programs to support online sales growth, as well manage daily operations for one of our retail eCommerce sites.
Why Join Us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It’s the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of Herman Miller Group means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We create places where people love to be, places that reflect who they are, places that truly matter to people. And our success allows Herman Miller Group to support causes that align with our values, so we can help create a more equitable and sustainable future for all.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as someone who . . .
- Own the site experience and leverage customer on-site behavior and analytics to increase revenue, conversion and engagement.
- Lead the site merchandising strategy to make sure on-site search and sorting strategies are optimized.
- Work with the digital product teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across our digital properties.
- Develop site optimization strategy and calendar to drive short and long-term improvements.
- Partner with digital product management team on third party partners and technologies that power our eCommerce site to effectively drive increased traffic and sales.
- Work with marketing, web designers, site merchandisers and producers to execute website updates including changes based on promotional activity, content refreshes and new product launches.
- Partner with Digital Product Management, Design and Engineering teams on ongoing website enhancements and digital product roadmap, from conceptualization, design, development to launch.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requeted to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we’re looking for if you have . . .
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a hands-on eCommerce role in a high performing retail environment.
- Good understanding of UX drivers and SEO.
- Demonstrated formal or informal leadership of people or projects.
- Familiarity with A/B testing including program development and performance measurement.
- Experience working on integrations with internal systems and/or third-party technologies (i.e. PayPal, Cybersource, Product Feeds, Netsuite, Salesforce).
- Previous experience with site merchandising, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization tactics.
- Experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytic.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred but not required.
- Understanding of customer service, supply chain, fulfillment, and operations processes.
- Ability to balance customer and business needs, while remaining flexible in a fast-changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects with several teams.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.