Quarterly Bonuses! Paid Time off! Great benefits, 401k with Company match and MORE! NO Sundays!
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment? Look no further! Our reputable company is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic warehouse team. If you're ready to take on new challenges and be part of a thriving organization, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Shipping/ Receiving / Warehouse Job Summary:
Order pulling, packaging, assembly, staging and loading of accurately picked orders for customer pick-up and/or delivery. This position primarily works outdoors the entire shift during all four seasons of the year.
Shipping/ Receiving / Warehouse Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Follow company SOP’s
- Understand yard layout and bin location system as well as the different types of product Etna stocks.
- Assist customers that need yard material.
- Accurately gather package and stage materials for shipment.
- Accurately complete all shipping paperwork.
- Use care in the handling of materials/products.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely while adhering to all safety regulations.
- Assist in the stocking of racks and shelves.
- Maintain assigned hi lo.
- Assist Receiving as needed.
- Assist in the upkeep and general housekeeping of the yard.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
- Load and unload all sizes of flatbed trailers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic adding, subtracting, multiplication and division skills with or without using a calculator.
- Computer skills and or computer literate.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to maintain accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to apply commonsense to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to solve problems involving a few concrete variables.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background in Plumbing/Waterworks industry is desirable.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Ability to pass operator exam and drive powered industrial equipment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and / or move 50 pounds and occasionally lift and / move up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include far vision, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions and vibrations.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pass substance abuse screening. #IN23