Job title: Software Developer – Java, Angular, AWS
Team: ABO Experiences/Americas IT
Salary Range: $78k to $96k, plus Bonus
Location: Ada, MI (Americas)
What do we need:
We are looking for a Software Developer to develop innovative applications for the Americas Market.
What’s special about this team:
The America’s IT Internal Solutions team plays an integral role in delivering solutions directly for our customers and colleagues throughout North, Central and South America. You will be joining a team of Developers, Solution Architects, and Business Systems Analysts that are making transformative changes throughout the Americas region. You would be reporting to one of our Managers of ABO and Customer Solutions (a fancy way of saying Software Development Manager)
How you would contribute to the role:
You will work on a team that is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the internally used business applications and services used within the Americas Region. The team you’d be joining has a lot of interaction with the other development teams due to the shared services they are responsible for.
You’ll be asked to do the following:
- Work with business application owners to develop business requirements and to design, develop, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Think strategically, recommending opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation. Then working with America’s technical leadership (EA, integration) to realize them.
- Translate project specifications into detailed technical specifications.
Here’s your stack:
- Angular 9
- Rest API Gateway
- Jira and Confluence
In this role, you will be working with a variety of applications and services to help our Distributors. You’ll get to work on one of the most progressive teams here at Amway, and you’ll have the support to progress in your software development career and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you’ll get to explore what it means to help push an organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling. You will be supporting a massive market for Amway and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We’ve been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you’ll be working on will have purpose.
More than that, we are committed to helping you grow as a Developer through paired programming with technology experts, and structured classes if necessary.
This is the right fit for you if:
- You have a couple years of Java-based Software Development, Software Engineering, Coding, or Programming experience, and have developed consumer-facing software.
- You have experience developing with APIs to connect systems.
- You have exposure to developing AWS or Microsoft Azure based applications
*This role is not eligible for sponsorship*